The Journeys: The Journal of a Working Masters Student.

Dear Diary,
What you need to know is that i travel quite a distance to attend the classes. I could not enrol for the course at the University where i work because they do not offer it. Therefore, the University where i am studying is the nearest. The other option would have been to wait for another one year or so before starting my Masters which would have meant that a lot of things in my life would have been put on hold.

So, twice i have gone to class and bounced. Remember, Dear Diary, that that is the use of money and time. When such happens, i have to travel back to my workplace, almost about 130km or 80.4 miles to and fro. You see Dear Diary, i have to be back at work every morning. My classes start at 1630pm and end at 2000pm, i then sleep over and travel back the next morning at 0600am to reach my workplace at 0800am. I do these almost three times in a week.

When classes bounce, Dear Diary, i have to travel back that same night. On one of the journey's, the vehicle i was travelling in broke down in the middle of nowhere. And that was around 2100pm.

Well, Dear Diary, like i said before, i am just telling you what is happening to me. You don't have to say I'm complaining. But i am allowed, aren't I?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo