The Genesis: The Journal of a Working Masters Student

Truthfully, Dear Diary, i really wanted to go back to class. I like reading and studying; i really do. It is preposterous that i almost took a whole five years before starting my Masters. But, i had reasons why i could not start; reasons beyond my control.

You see, Dear Diary, i firmly believe in the Bible. So, i believe it when it says 'All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.". I think i was meant to start my Masters this year because everything else has fallen into place. My Boss gave me permission to attend class almost three days in a week. Please note, Dear Diary, that not many bosses would do that given to the fact that i have to work half day on those days. I call that FAVOUR!

Although my admission to the School of Human Resource at Moi University to study a Master of Philosophy in Communication Studies had some difficulties but i finally got there. I have some few people to be grateful to but i will mention them later.

I just wanted you to know, Dear Diary, that i had all intentions to study so no matter all the ravings, rantings and complaints i might post here, it does not in any way represent my unwillingness to study.

Its me your friend,
Working Masters Student

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo