The Journal of a Working Masters Student

Dear Diary,
I meant to start this journey with you way back in October 2011. I guess i will just have to bring you up to speed on what has been happening. Part of the reason i could not start this journey as planned is the very same reason i am writing about; it has been a roller coaster of work and travel since October.

Dear Diary, i would like to start a relationship with you; a very intimate relationship. I would like you to be my confidant. This means that i can talk to you at any time and any where. That sometimes, actually most times, all you have to do is just listen to me rant, complain, compliment, appreciate and do all the things i intend to do.

Well, i would like to journal my journey as a working Masters student. I want to come back and read it later and be able to identify with it, laugh at the times, reminiscence on the success and definitely failures and the hard times faced .

Let the jouney begin, Dear Diary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo