Let it go.


My Love,

Above all else,

You are my best friend,

You have always been kind to me,

Always keeping me grounded when all I want is to fight,

Among the few not afraid of who I am,

One willing to share in my times of joy and pain,

I refuse pride and anger to take the best of me,

I refuse another day to go by with this hanging over my head,

Whether it be true or not, whatever happened happened,

Forgive my tempest heart, my quick tongue and my boiling anger,

Our days on earth are numbered, like a leaf in the wind, we shall soon be blown away,

Let not a day go by without you knowing that I tenderly love you,

Let it be known to you now and always, I cherish your friendship,

I pray tonight that let every good thing you desire come your way,

Now and forever I remain your friend,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo