I Ain't No Struggler.

This blog has offered me an excellent opportunity to rant and rave about issues around me. In my years on this earth and the confusing process of self-discovery, I have come to know one thing about me: I am no struggler.

Severally, I have been told by acquaintances and colleagues (not friends), that in life, you sometimes have to go out of your way to get what you want. I have been told i have to fight for my place in society. I have to make people feel my presence. In as much as that might be what it is in some instances, I do not like push overs nor being a push over.

You want my services? Tell me, I will offer them. Oh, you like me that way? Show it but do not give me mixed signals. You like what I do? That is great, just do not take advantage of me. Wow, Brendah, you are such a good friend. Well, thank you but do not take my being good for granted. You want to give me something? Do so but just do not think I will break me in order to get it. I am no Miss Two-Goodie Shoes.

I will simply not plead or argue with any one to accept what I am or what I stand for. I have come a long way in this self-discovery journey to let any one dictate me, hoard it upon me or use me.

Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo