Other Issues: The Journal of a Working Masters Student.

 Dear Diary,
I am a perfectionist and when i set my might to do or achieve something, i really go for it. I always do not want to stumbling blocks to come my way. Do not get me wrong, though, i do welcome challenges because they teach me something new.

Dear Diary, i have always loved reading. When i was young, i would read anything i would lay my hands on. The number of novels i have read are countless. My reading culture was a known fact starting from my primary school days up to my undergraduate. And it all paid because i always excelled. But, Dear Diary, reading has proved to be quite tiresome and tasking in my postgraduate. I can barely concentrate for thirty minutes. My mind is always on a multi-tasking mode; i want to read, watch a movie, visit friends, listen to music all at the same time.
So, you can imagine, Dear Diary, how disappointed i was when, after trying my best to prepare for my first semester postgraduate examinations, it is postponed at the last minute. I was so looking forward to sit that exam!
But, all is well. I will sit for the exams when they come.

In other news, I am so excited that my gifting is opening doors for me to earn a living, a better living in fact! The kind of offers coming my way are just off the hook! So, i say, thank you God for this gift you so generously gave to me. Who would have known that my passion for reading and attention to detail would earn me this?

Dear Diary, the sky is definitely not the limit.....watch this space!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stories of Sabaot Women: Kathleen Jemima Chepkwemoi

Stories of Sabaot Women: Pauline Chemtai Nenunge

Stories of Sabaot Women: Diana Chebet Olinyo